Pages

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

omg it´s my overlock!

Sooooo, after much thinking I decided to buy an overlock. It´s Brother 3034D. I´m excited, but at the same time afraid I won´t learn how to use it. So many buttons and numbers and it just looks quite complicated! But I hope I will... somehow :D. I´m writing this at 10pm with a headache after a night of short sleep (most nights these days), so I don´t think I´ll get to use the brand new overlock today (it arrived this afternoon). And it seems my table is kind of small :D.
Also, could someone PLEASE help me with the pictures setting in Blogger? They always appear quite small on the site, what can I do to make them bigger?

8 comments:

  1. That's great!! I'm looking forward to everything you'll sew with it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get the option to make pictures larger after I put them in a post. I click on the picture and a little bar comes up that says, "small, medium, large, xlarge" and it also has placement and a link, if there is one. This in the "compose" mode. I have no idea how to do it in html.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hm, tak ten stolecek je fakt malej:D Ale obraz vypada luxusne!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sakra, kdo pise? No, asi vis, kdo tak muze v pul jedne v noci psat:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha :D dík za koment, obrazy mám rozdělané dva a chtělo by to s tím pohnout! :)

      Delete
  5. Oh I'm so jealous!! I also want a overlock, but just can't buy that now, as I just bought a new sewing machine. That I hope will arrive today. How is the learning going? I really like your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot for your comment! I love the overlock, although I´m still not sure my sewing skills are good enough to spend so much money on a sewing machine. But I try not to think of the money too much :D. I think it´s going to be very usefull (it already is :)

      Delete