Pages

Sunday, May 26, 2013

exhibiton photos

Ha, I´ve been neglecting this blog a lot for sure! The exhibition opening was great, extraordinary, beautiful, I loved it! Such a great evening. The place was really beautiful, I couldn´t believe how pretty it looked when it got darker outside, with candle lights and everything. Everybody was sweet and it was just perfect. People liked my paintings! Of course, haha. We got home at 23.30, and although it was very late and we were tired, we drank some wine (we didn´t have any at the exhibition), and went to bed even later. I wasn´t able to fall asleep, as thoughts about the evening were busy flying in my head.
Now I´m feeling kind of empty, I was so busy painting the last months that I want to have a little rest now. Also, I don´t know what to paint, really... I mean, there are many ideas, but I don´t know where to start. I´m certainly going to take some time off painting :).





1 comment: